Who Can Apply?
1. All the Companies/firms registered in India in the following categories:
|Manufacturing* & Services*
||Up to 1 cr.
||Less than 5 cr.
||Up to 10 cr.
||Less than 50 cr.
||Up to 20 cr.
||Less than 100 cr.
||Above 20 cr.
||Above 100 cr.
*Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods. Investment in plant and machinery is the original cost excluding land and building and the items specified by the Ministry of Small-Scale Industries vide its notification No.S.O.1722(E) dated October 5, 2006.
**Enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and whose investment in equipment (original cost excluding land and building, and furniture, fittings and other items not directly related to the service rendered or as may be notified under the MSMED Act, 2006)
2. All the Companies
- Providing services in managing MSW such as collection & transportation, processing/ recovery and scientific disposal including landfill management.
- Managing wastes generated in from their industrial activities; their own activities by adopting best waste management practices, 3R practices and through disposal system.
- Producing products which generate minimum/zero waste or lead to no waste
- Sells or import any plastics and packaging items and electronic commodity/ or engaged in production of plastic raw material to be used as raw material or generate electronic items /or responsibility for collection and channelization of these waste, and recyclers.
3. Start-ups incorporated or registered in India with following criteria:
- Up to a period of seven years from the date of incorporation/registration.
- Annual turnover not exceeding Rs 25 crore in any preceding financial year, and
- If it works towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it's a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation
- Start-ups which are offering innovative solutions for sustainable waste management.
Why to apply
- Recognized as organization having best practices excellence in waste minimization/ management in industrial operations and/ or adopting 3R practices to minimize waste among business circles
- Exclusive webinar for the winners of CII 3R Awards
- Promotion through CII’s website, social media and other channels
- Brief case study of winners in CII 3R Awards compendium “India’s top companies managing waste most efficiently” and the book will be disseminated widely to Government, foreign embassies in India, Indian embassies in foreign counties and Industry and all relevant stakeholders.
- Four (04) free delegates pass for the CII International Conference on waste to worth.
- Winners can brand through CII 3R Awards logo.
- Top 20 companies (other than winners) will be awarded with Letter of Appreciation and other will receive letter of participation
- Given an opportunity to present their waste management best practices in one of the CII waste management webinars.
- Promotion through CII’s website, social media and other channels
- Promotion through CII’s website, social media and other channels.
- Two (02) free delegates pass for the CII International Conference on waste to worth.
How to Apply
The applicant needs to register through link in website by filling up a form, which includes details about the organization.
After online registration, the applicant has to fill up the online application form, depending upon the category (ies) would like to apply for and submit the same online.
In case of Excellence in 3R by Industry (Managing own waste) and Excellence in Managing Municipal Solid Waste by ULBs, the applicant can download the application and send the dully filled in application at given email id
Submission of Relevant Documents
The applicant needs to register through link in website by filling up a form, which includes details about the organization. After submission of application, the applicant also needs to share relevant documents such as to verify that written submission truly reflects organization’s system and process of waste minimization
Payment for Participation
- The payment towards participation fees (depending upon the sector) has to be made within the last date.
- The application will not be considered for evaluation without the participation fees payment.
||INR 15,000 /- + 18% GST
||INR 10,000 /- + 18% GST
||INR 5,000 /- + 18% GST
** includes the cost of initial stage of evaluation by experts of appraisal committee; cost of jury; CII 3R Awards Book, travel cost, honorarium for expert appraisal committee, accommodation who will evaluate the application and visit to plants, certificates, Trophies, Jury meeting, Award ceremony participation certificated to participants etc.
Mode of Payment
The payment can be made online while submitting the form or via RTGS/ NEFT or via cheque or CII online payment link. The payment will be duly acknowledged on its receipt
- CII online payment link: You can make the payment via below CII link.
Please note that during the online payment, select 01 as a Number of Attendee.
- Bank Details for Payment by Online Transfer
In case, you are making payment through RTGS/ NEFT, please share the payment details for acknowledgement
|Account Holder Name:
||CONFEDERATION OF INDIAN INDUSTRY
|Bank Name and Address
||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK 23 Barakhamba Road, Narain Manzil New Delhi- 110001
|Bank Account Number
- For Payment by Cheque: Organizations making payment through cheque which can be issued it in favour of ‘Confederation of Indian Industry’, payable at New Delhi. The same can be courier at following address:
Ms. Rachna Jindal/ Ms. Sangeeta Karki
Confederation of Indian Industry
The Mantosh Sondhi Centre
23, Lodhi Rd, Institutional Area
New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Evaluation Process and Assessment Criteria
*In case of Excellence In 3R For Industry (Managing Own Waste), the visits to plants of select companies would be organized. However, a virtual tour of the plant and discussion with senior can be done, considering the situation and discussion with experts of appraisal committee. For other categories, only virtual tour of plants/ facility of select companies would be conducted, if required.
The preliminary evaluation will be done based on application (s) submitted by applicants online or via email and afterward the above-mentioned process.
Each entry will be evaluated based on the category or sub-category chosen by the applicant.
Applicants can apply for more than 01 category. In case of multiple category entries by applicants, each entry will be evaluated independently.
- The applicants for the Excellence in 3R by Industry, Excellence in Managing MSW by Industry and ULBs, Innovation by Start-ups for Sustainable Waste management, and Excellence in Managing Plastics & Packaging waste or E-wastes through EPR Strategies would be majorly evaluated by following
The applicants for the category of Excellence in developing the zero/minimum waste products would be majorly evaluated by following
- Waste Management Resources
- Waste Management Strategies
- Sustainable and innovative business model
- Impacts/ Benefits
- Future plan
- Product development Resources
- Innovative Products
- Product Impact
- Future plan
Evaluation depends on the discretion of experts of Appraisal committee and CII Grand jury.
Terms of Conditions
The participation fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The applicant can withdraw his / her application at any time during the award process, however the participation fees paid will not be refunded.
If the applicant fails to share relevant documents to verify that written submission truly reflects organization’s system and process of waste minimization, the CII 3R Awards reserves the right to not considering the application. This decision is at the sole discretion of the CII 3R Awards and no correspondence will be entered into.
The CII 3R Awards reserves the right to request further evidence.
Information supplied within or in relation to the application must be real, correct and complete. Please note that all personal or sensitive information will be treated as confidential.
The decision of the expert appraisal committee and members of Grand Jury is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
All submission material and accompanying documentation must be clearly written in the English language.
By submitting an application to the 3R Awards, the applicant is agreeing to the abovementioned terms and conditions of entry.